November is an autumn month on the edge of the silvery, snowy winter. So that’s why November’s temperatures are always a bit up and down. Rain. Sun. Cold. Rain.
- Warm jacket
- Rainproof jacket
- Rainproof boots –> Combat boots are perfect
- Comfy trainers –> Check out ‘British Knights’ trainers
- Beanie, hat
- Big warm knitted sweater
- Warm knitted mittens
- Warm knitted scarf
- Jeans –> Blue or black
For me November is a month of ‘comfort’; I mostly wear big baggy knitted sweaters together with elastic jeans, beanies and trainers or combat boots (according to the weather). I also absolutely love to go for a starbucks in the morning.
Remember, November is very up and down so your skin isn’t used to the sudden coldness and tends to get very dry, and so do your lips.
- Handcream –> Critical, use on a daily basis
- Babylips from maybelline, or hygienic lip-balm –> Critical, use on a daily basis
- Concealer –> To cover up occasional redness appearing from the cold
- Mascara, eye-pencil etc… Basically all your daily make-up
Foods to eat/drink:
My tip number 1 is to drink lots of water. It keeps you hydrated and beautiful. Take one glass of water after you wake-up every morning, because your water has lost over 1 liter of water during the night, and by having one glass of water in the morning will help not only to reboot your system, hydrate your body and have a less risk of getting redness on your face.
- Salads –> Gives you lots of vitamines and helps you stay healthy
- Fruits –> Vitamines + Health
- Mugs of hot tea, raspberry, blueberry, black tea, red fruit — > Keeps you warm
- Sushi –> I developed this craze for sushi somehow
Music to listen to:
I find the best music to listen to this month is sort of pumpy-club music.
- Animals – Martin Garrix
- Talk Dirty – Jason Derulo
- You make me – Avicii
- Royals – Lorde
- Burn – Ellie Golding
- Pour it up – Rihanna
- Bezerek – Eminem
- Tous les memes – Stromae
- Hold on we’re going home – Drake
- Sterkarm handshake (book)–> reading it at the moment
- Elle Magazines
- Vogue Magazines
- Tatler Magazines
- Gossip Girl Magazines
Fun things to do:
- Photoshoot in the autumn leaves
- Outings with all of your best friends –> We went to starbucks all together, it was fun!
- Love life and SMILE!
Enjoy your November tips, don’t forget to read the one next month! 🙂