This is my autumn lookbook. Enjoy!
(Pictures listed below)
For the colours, I chose the colours similar to the falling leaves.
- Dark grey
I didn’t mention all the colours, but choose clothes in the tone of theise colours.
Autumn Clothing Essentials:
To keep you warm but not too warm – and protect you from the rain.
- Plain Olive army jacket – ideal for rain (water-proof)
- Black or Olive combat boots – ideal for rain (water-proof)
- Denim jeans
- Big woolly sweaters – Dark grey or Maroon
- Beanie hat – Dark red or Drak grey or Black (I have a Koala one)
- Maroon Umbrella
- Scarf – Black with Pale Pink flower prints
- Light Grey backpack with white flower prts
Autumn Make-up Essentials:
On the cold autumn days, our lips tend to get severly dry, here’s what I keep in my beauty bag:
- Maybelline lemon-basilic Babylips – available at any drugstore
- Bourjois concealer – for occasional redness because of the cold
- Maybelline Define Lashes mascara – in a Brown tone
- Lady Million by Paco Rabann perdume – gives that dark, warm ad sexy smell
- Nivea moisturiser – the skin tends to get very dry in the cold
I will post a picture of me wearing these clothes tomorrow 🙂
What do you think?